QUICK START GUIDE
Thick Viscous Materials (Live Rosins, Live Resins, or High Terpene Distillate)
Solid Materials(Budders, Smooth Rosins, Waxes)
Be sure to clean the laser lens at least every two days with the microfiber tool provided soaked in alcohol.
(1) Inhale slowly and firmly for the biggest vapor experience. Also note that vapor will increase in the days following initial priming as the laser core becomes saturated.
(2) We recommend initially using softer materials like budders and smooth rosins in the front pocket to prime. Do not use crystals or diamonds to prime, and do not cover the target or overfill the front pocket.
(3) For extra taste or more vapor, gently press the back of the Beam cart to re-prime the target as desired. Remove excess material or condensate with a cloth, which may be necessary from time to time.
(4) Solids in the front pocket should be gently pushed down and to the back (using the metal tool provided) so that a little bit seeps behind the target. Refill each 3 - 5 inhalations.
(5) We recommend high quality, full spectrum, thick but viscous live rosins for use in the Beam carts. If live rosin or live resin products are not available in your area in a standalone form, high quality, high terpene, thicker viscosity distillate products should also work in the Beam carts.
(6) Please see our Materials page for more information.
CLEANING THE BEAM
Over time condensation will build up on the lens, reducing vapor. It is very important to clean your lens every two days with the microfiber tool provided, soaked in alcohol (we recommend 91%-99% isopropyl alcohol).
• Cleaning the Lens: Be sure that the laser has remained off for at least 5 minutes. Using the microfiber tool soaked in alcohol, gently clean the laser lens through the module pocket window
• Cleaning the Core for Best Taste (every 3-4 carts or after front loading): Submerge in alcohol for two-five hours. Let dry for 1 hour before using.
• Cleaning the Module: Remove the module and laser core from the device and twist counterclockwise to remove the core from the module. Use a cloth soaked in alcohol to clean condensation off the laser core, the module (including its gold pins) and the module pocket.
• Cleaning the Mouthpiece and the Airways: Rotate the mouthpiece sideways and gently tug to detach. Clean the silver plate where the mouthpiece connects with a cotton swab soaked in alcohol. If needed, remove the silicone mouthpiece gasket and clean with alcohol. Remove the atomizer. Wet the provided brush with isopropyl alcohol and run it through the airway.
Laser Not Firing
- Confirm that The Beam is on. (Click three times and note blue LEDs.)
- Confirm that The Beam is charged. (Use the provided plug and cord. The blue LEDs should blink during charging).
- Confirm that the module is firmly affixed to The Beam with the tabs engaged.
- Gently dab the module's gold spring pins with a microfiber tool dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- Be sure that no dirt or other material prevents the clasps from fully engaging.
Not Getting Full Vapor
- Be sure the laser lens, after cooling for 5 minutes, has been wiped with the microfiber tool provided soaked in alcohol. Wait 15-30 minutes for the alcohol to dry before using.
- When front loading, use the metal tool provided to gently push the solid vaping material down and toward the back of the front pocket (behind the target, but do not touch the target). For best results use budders, smooth rosins, or other softer solids.
- For best taste, soak the laser core in alcohol for 2 hours every 2 or 3 carts, and after front loading solids, then allow to dry for 1 hour before using.
- If the target appears green while the laser is firing, the laser core has flooded. If this persists, soak the laser core in alcohol for 30 minutes and gently wipe the lens with a microfiber tool dipped in alcohol (after allowing the laser to cool).
- Use of controls or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure. The Beam does not require service and contains no serviceable parts. Users should not attempt to service The Beam. All service to the Beam must be handled by authorized and factory-trained technicians. Serious injury, including the potential hazard of eye or skin exposure to laser radiation, may occur if the included instructions are not followed.
- Do not tamper with, modify, or remove any protective covers or housings, or use The Beam in any way other than as directed.
- Do not put any metallic or other foreign objects on the target or in the laser chamber.
- Do not attempt to cheat or disable any safety interlocks on The Beam.
- Battery advisory: Only use the charging cable and 5V/1A adapter provided. Do not leave the Beam charging unattended for long periods of time. Do not charge The Beam on carpet or near a heat source.
- Do not operate the Beam if any of its parts, it's ceramic wick, or its laser window are cracked, chipped, broken, disfigured, or damaged in any way, or if the safety interlocks fail. In such an event, return The Beam to Lumenary.
- Never insert any metallic or other foreign object into the laser chamber.
- Do not operate without the laser core fully inserted in the atomizer.
- Do not use non-vaporizable RSO or FECO oils in the Beam.
- Keep the Beam away from water.
- For use with legal materials only.
- Not intended for use with tobacco or nicotine products.
- Do not use the Beam with any edible or otherwise non-vaporizable materials.
- This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The Beam is for adults of legal age only (21+). Underage sale prohibited. Use only as directed.
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women, or persons with heart conditions. Keep away from children and pets.
- The Beam® is protected by various intellectual property rights, including registered patents and trademarks. US Patent No. US20200253278A1, Registered European Community No. 3262208, Registered European Community Design No. 006373023-0001, and all international and/or foreign counterparts.
Sign up to receive updates from our shop and upcoming events.